Tuesday, September 15, 2009

LIL MAMA APOLOGIZES

Lil Mama issues an apology for crashing Jay's set....


Mama came onstage toward the end of the song and even struck a pose with Hov and Alicia Keys, after Jay had gestured for her to chill out seconds earlier and joked she was "T-Paining."

"I did not mean any disrespect towards Jay-Z or Alicia Keys," the statement reads. "I admire them and look up to them as role models. 'Empire State of Mind' had my emotions running high. In that moment I came up onstage to celebrate my two icons singing about NY."


Mama caught it pretty hard last night on the Internet. The topic "lilmamais" blew up and was even the top Twitter trend for a few hours.

Fabolous was one of the celebs having fun with the moment, chiming in on his Twitter page. "#Lilmamais like the dude that parachutes down on the field during a game!" Fab tweeted. "#Lilmamais gonna get security at the stages of every award show from now on. #Lilmamais the bird that flew outta Lady Gaga's nest on her face!!"


GV Says: The sad part she was totally sober....SMH. Well, I will say this, she gave me the laugh of the night because every time I see this pose I crack up laughing....Thanks for the laugh Lil Mama. Now don't ever do this again.


No comments: