Tuesday, September 22, 2009

NO ONE IS SCARED OF 50 CENT

So we all know Hov is on the promotional trail and to no surprise heads are asking him about Kanye, but things get a little touchy when 50 cent is thrown into the mix.


In a recent interview, 50 Cent stated he would have assaulted Kanye West in the same situation.


"I wish he could come take one of my awards so I could black his eye in front of everybody," 50 Cent stated.

“I think he would have done that if that was 50 Cent," Jay-Z told BBC radio's Trevor Nelson during an interview. "No one is scared of 50 Cent. I want everyone to be clear. No one is scared of 50 Cent.”

“I just think that that’s what he believed,” Jay-Z told Trevor Nelson. “I thought it was rude I though it was inappropriate and I told him as much. But I don’t think he was wrong.”

Source

GV Says: Get it Hov! Does anyone find it ironic that 50 speaks out on anything that's getting a lot of attention. He's a media whore. He's transparent and becoming irrelevant quickly.

1 comment:

Secrets said...

I was over 50 when he allegedly burned down his baby mama's house.

Somethings not right with that dude.