Wednesday, September 16, 2009

NUDE PICS OF WILLIE HIT THE NET

Some nude pics of Willie have hit the net...


Willie Taylor of Day26 is the latest celebrity to have nude photos of himself leaked to the Web. On Wednesday (September 16), photos of Taylor popped up on the gossip Web sites.

Taylor sent out a statement saying that the pictures were private and meant solely for his spouse's viewing.

"It has been brought to my attention that private and personal photos of mine are currently circulating the web," Taylor said in the statement. "As a man that is barely home with his family, my wife and I share some intimate moments the best way that we can. It is incredibly disturbing that someone with bad intentions would illegally hack into my e-mail account and distribute these private moments to the world. I ask that everyone respect the privacy of my family. Also, I offer my sincere apologies to my fans."


GV Says: I'm not going to post them, but as a man I'm sure he's not ashamed and I'll leave it at that.


1 comment:

Secrets said...

I'm not a penis connoisseur...but Willie got it goin on!!!