Friday, January 26, 2007

MINORITY REPORT: LINDSAY LOHAN , HILARY DUFF

Former Spice Girl Emma Bunton is pregnant with her first child. "I guess I will be handing over the 'Baby' tag now to a deserving little new owner," the 31-year-old said in a statement. Bunton and boyfriend Jade Jones, 27, a former member of the British boy band Damage, have been together for eight years. They moved in together to a five-bedroom home in north London in 2005.

is back at work according to her rep. A source close to the Lohan saga says Lohan's latest movie, I Know Who Killed Me, began shooting again on Thursday, and her scenes were scheduled to start filming today. (I hope this isn't another I Know What You Did Last Summer movie.)

says she and ex-boyfriend Joel Madden still speak to each other – but that she's excited to start playing the field and jump into dating. While on Ryan Seacrest's L.A. radio show Thursday morning, the now single actress and singer said dating "is fun. I kind of feel like a guy, like I can do it now." She added, laughing, "But I feel kind of wrong at the same time." Duff, 19, said her breakup with Madden, the lead singer of Good Charlotte, late last year, after two and half years together, wasn't bitter. "There was nothing – no fight, no 'He did this, I did this,' " she said. "It was just time for people to move on and do different things." (Gag, gag....Can't stand Hilary. Give me Lohan any day.)

Just a year after separating from wife , is moving on. He's got a new gig (as Deputy Chief of Staff Reed Pollock on FOX's 24) and a new leading lady - producer Kim Painter. Of course, his last relationship, with the two-time Oscar-winning Swank, was higher-profile, and some observers wondered whether her skyrocketing career hurt their marriage. But Lowe says that's not true. "I was always proud of her achievements," he says. "It's true that I was less than inspired by the opportunities coming my way as an actor. But that in no way negated my support or admiration for all she's accomplished."

In July, Swank told Vanity Fair that Lowe's substance abuse prevented them from being "completely solid." "I was disappointed with her decision to go public with my sobriety," says Lowe. "But I don't deny that I had a problem and that it strained our relationship. Was this the reason it ended? No. I've been sober for nearly four years and have never felt better. (I'm) forever grateful to Hilary for her support."

No comments: