Thursday, January 25, 2007

MINORITY REPORT: LINDSAY LOHAN , VICTORIA BECKHAM

Actor-turned-singer snatched up little Elijah Wood? When on Earth did this happen? In the Feb. issue of Jane magazine, Elijah said the Jared snatched him in October at the MTVU Woodie Awards in New York.


"He was basically upset at the fact that I said I didn't like his band," Wood says. "He said that initially and then walked away." But things escalated from there. "I guess he thought I was laughing at him," Wood says, "but I was more shell-shocked and telling people around me, 'Whoa, I just got told off by Jared Leto for not liking his band.' And that's when he came back and grabbed me." In the January/February 2003 issue of Blender, the Lord of the Rings actor told an interviewer, "I would never try to be like other actors and attempt to make (music) myself. I mean, have you heard 30 Seconds to Mars? ... F---ing awful, man!" Wood went on to say that the whole incident at the awards show felt surreal. (Goodness Elijah. As hot as Jared is, you can’t let people punk you. Man up.)


Guess who’s blogging…Posh Spice aka . For the past few months, the former Posh Spice has been penning small missives to fans on her Web site, dvbstyle.com In her latest post, titled "Greetings from L.A.," she gushes about moving to Los Angeles later this year, where her soccer star husband David will play for the L.A. Galaxy. "I've been so touched by the support from all the people we've met," she writes. "People in the street have been calling out things like 'Welcome home, we're so excited you're here.' That has been fantastic, and one of the best things about this trip." The DVB Style site launched in October ("DVB" stands for David and Victoria Beckham) and is intended to spotlight the Beckhams' various fashion projects.

Friends report that is loving life in the Wonderland Center addiction-treatment facility. Lohan, 20, who had planned to attend the Sundance film festival, has instead been taking hikes on the center's lush three acres and attending treatment meetings. The hillside Wonderland has all the amenities of a spa, including yoga instructors and beauty consultants. Apparently, the final straw came when Lohan hit Hollywood's Les Deux on Jan. 5, less than 24 hours after having her appendix removed. (Keep your head up girl. She’s another one I like in spite of...)

No comments: