Wednesday, January 31, 2007

RAPPER JAY-Z HAS A STALKER

So it seems that Jay-Z has a stalker - and that stalker surfaced on Dr. Phil. Via the Dr. Phil:



"I’ve been stalking more than three years,” Katrina says matter-of-factly....I can’t seem to think of anybody else. He is my all and all." Katrina buys every magazine Jay-Z is in, has called him over 300 times and e-mails him 200 times a day, but he has never responded. She even had a T-shirt made up with Jay-Z's and her picture, that she says she sleeps in every night...Katrina's friends have pointed out that she'll never be able to take Jay-Z from . "I don’t care. To me, I am Beyoncé. I am every man’s dream. I’m accomplishing it by just looking in the mirror and saying, ‘Jay-Z’s going to be my man,’" she says.

Read more HERE.

No comments: