Saturday, January 27, 2007

MINORITY REPORT: JESSICA SIMPSON , IVANKA TRUMP

So what does ’s daughter, Ivanka Trump, really think of her father’s hair? The blond beauty told People magazine, “Maybe I'm just used to it, but I love his hair! I've heard all sorts of crazy things, but I can verify with complete conviction that it's not a hairpiece. It is what it is!” (Girl quit playing….You know his head looks like a nest. That man has hair that only a daughter could love. No one will ever say Ivanka’s not loyal.)

Anne Heche has split from her cameraman husband Coley Laffoon. Heche dated Ellen DeGeneres for several years before the couple broke up in 2000. In 2001, she published an autobiography, Call Me Crazy, in which she detailed her struggles with mental illness. Aww….All this just as Ellen gushes to The Advocate about her great her relationship with Portia de Rossi is. "I could say the same thing I've said in every relationship: 'I'm happy.' But there's happiness and there's love, and then there's completion," the Emmy-winning talk-show host says. "It doesn't take away from any of the relationships that I've had, 'cause I've had amazing relationships. ... But I feel like I found my perfect fit." (I really like Ellen. You have to trust a white woman who moves like a sister.)

Look who’s being spotted together again in Miami... and . Maybe there’s really something here. What an odd couple. (Oh, and hate the platform shoes.)

No comments: