Monday, April 28, 2008

MARIAH CAREY & NICK CANNON KEEP UP THE JIG

So...I don't believe this media stunt one bit, but I'm trying to not be bias so here it is....


Wearing a humongous, gleaming ring on her left hand, Mariah Carey stayed close to Nick Cannon at the afterparty for her new film, Tennessee, on Saturday night. The pair held hands at the bash at Cadillac Lounge at Tenjune, which followed the movie's premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival.
[Nick] was at her side from 8 p.m. to about 10:45 p.m. in Tenjune's VIP room, where they were joined by her BFF, Da Brat. Zoe Kravitz and Ben Kingsley also stopped by.
Meanwhile, before the premiere, Carey played it coy, saying she only has eyes for one male: Jack, her Jack Russell terrier. "I'm in love with my dog," said the singer, 39. "He is my special someone. I love spending time with him."
Nick, I expect this from you. Mimi....WTF

No comments: