Saturday, April 19, 2008

RAPPER FOXY BROWN FREE

After eight months in prison – including 40 days in solitary confinement – rapper Foxy Brown was released Friday.



Brown, 29, left the Rose M. Singer facility at Rikers Island Correctional facility in New York at 12:05 p.m., and was greeted by a swarm of photographers and fans as she exited a white Rolls Royce Phantom on the Queens side of the Rikers Island bridge.

"I feel good," she said to the crowd. "I'm back home." Brown, wearing a brown leather blazer, a gold cross, blue jeans, and a brown Fendi head scarf cried as she hugged friends. She even singled out a couple people, saying, "These are my two number one fans. They are like family."

After the teary reunion, Brown's entourage went to LaGuardia Inn so the rapper could talk to the press. "My family never missed a visit in eight months, ever. I cried coming out. I didn't cry coming in. There's a big difference. I believe that God put me there for a reason, Incarceration is serious," she told Access Hollywood. Adding that the first place she wanted to go after her "learning experience" was church. "He got me through," she said.

Later Friday Brown was spotted buying a pocketbook and two pairs of shoes at a store called Signature in Harlem near the Apollo Theater, where she was again mobbed by fans and photographers.
(foxy & mom)

1 comment:

Women Leather Skirts said...

Wow!! I really love this post. i really like it. Keep it up.



Leather Jackets,
Women Leather Blazers