Sunday, January 11, 2009

QUOTE OF THE DAY

So Kanye reveals that he would just like to be regular....The rapper told VIBE reporters:



"I wanna make popular music, but I want less fans. I want the freedom of having less fans. It's like the freedom of having less money. If you have less money, you have less responsibility."

He later clarified that by "less fans" he meant having a core devotees of 20,000 who understand him, rather than a massive group of 100,000 followers who like him because he's the popular singer of the moment.

"It's like Björk. If she wanted to pose naked, you'd be like: 'Oh, that's Björk,'" West said. "But if I wanted to pose naked, people would draw all type of things into it."

Will a striptease be happening any time soon? "I definitely feel like, in the next however many years, if I work out for two months, that I'll pose naked. I break every rule and mentality of hip-hop, of black culture, of American culture."


GV Says: LOL!!! Can I speak for women and say "KEEP IT ON.....PLEASE. NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOU NAKED!" Don't get me wrong, I like Kanye. Not only is he talented, but he's quite interesting but he's certainly not someone I want to see naked. That literally makes me laugh out loud. Furthermore if he wants less fans, I have an easy solution...Quit making music. Now that's a sure fire way to cut his "responsibility."

No comments: