Sunday, January 11, 2009

VOLETTA WALLACE SEES THE LIGHT

So Voletta has finally seen the light. Apparently through the filming of "Notorious B.I.G." she realized that her beloved son was indeed in a relationship w/ Kim and yes, he was putting hands on her.


"I saw a side of my son that I heard of but I haven’t accepted. I’m angered by certain things, disappointed and shocked," she told Essence. "So this film taught me tolerance and to be less critical.

"I would love to speak to Lil’ Kim, because I need to ask more about this love relationship because I really didn’t like the way he treated her and I’m praying that that’s not it. Only she can answer those questions. She’s a sweet girl and I didn’t think she deserved to be treated the way he treated her, if that’s the case."

GV Says: I think it was ridiculous in the first place that Voletta thought that her son was an angel. Despite Kim's antics, I do believe that he laid hands on her just as I believe he cared for her. People are not one dimensional. I whole heartedly believe Kim cared for him and I think it'll bring her some peace to sit down with Voletta.

1 comment:

sateen sheet set said...

I saw a side of my son that I heard of but I haven’t accepted. I’m angered by certain things, disappointed and shocked
pakistani stitched linen suits
stitched designer pakistani suits