Wednesday, January 07, 2009

T.I. ACCUSSED OF IGNORING BILL

T.I. was due in an Atlanta courtrooom Tuesday over an unpaid attorney bill stemming from a child custody case, reports the Associated Press.


Lawyers for LaShon Dixon, who has two sons with T.I., claim the rapper owes $8,000 for an attorney bill in her child custody case against the rapper. According to Randy Kessler, Dixon’s attorney, T.I. was ordered by the court to pay the attorneys fees by Nov. 19.

In September, T.I. was ordered to pay more than $3,000 a month to Dixon as well as the private school tuition and uninsured medical bills for their boys, ages 7 and 8. Expenses related to their extracurricular activities were also paid by the Atlanta-based rap star, who was paying about $2,000 a month to Dixon prior to the ruling.

GV Says: "Uninsured medical bills"...WTF people!!!! We're so busy trying to get that bling and Prada this, Gucci that. How 'bout you get some d*mn insurance. What world do these people live in. Once again another example that stardom isn't all that. D*mn even I have insurance. GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT!!!!!!

No comments: