Tuesday, February 24, 2009

BOW WOW SHOCKED AT RIHANNA PHOTO

Bow Weezy speaks on Chris Breezy revealing he was shocked by Rihanna's bruised and battered face.


"Just shocking," Bow Wow reportedly told OK! magazine. "I mean, we heard what happened but we really didn't get a visual for it. But I mean, hey, man. The picture speaks for itself."

"I mean, being in the business, the first thing is, 'Ah, it's false, another rumor, bloggers just wanting to have traffic to their site,' " he said. "But when the story was unfolding, it was kind of shocking to all. Chris is a good friend of mine. We've had the opportunity to tour together. And then Rihanna, she's just a beautiful person. Period. Never done no wrong to nobody."

But Bow Wow, who was the target of much speculation during his teenage romance with Ciara, pleaded for the singers' privacy until the facts of the case are more well known.

"I've been in a high profile relationship before and I know how it feels when everybody's in your business," he said. "It just puts more pressure. And the only way they're going to get over the situation is just to let them deal with it. And that's what I really want to do. I'm praying for them both.

"At the end of the day," he continued, "I've always believed in whatever happens with people's business ... my mom always told me don't get into [it]. And the situation is so major I think they just need their space and I think they need to deal with it."

No comments: