Tuesday, February 03, 2009

LIL WAYNE SITS DOWN WITH KATIE COURIC

Oh no.....Weezy recently sat down for an interview with Katie Couric


Rapper Lil Wayne shares his love of bowling with "CBS Evening News" anchor Katie Couric for her pre-Grammy special set to air tomorrow, Wednesday (Feb. 4).

The artist, nominated for a leading eight Grammy awards, tells Couric that he owns four custom-made bowling balls in an effort to master the sport.

"If you talk to a professional bowler, he would explain or she'll explain how your own ball and your own shoes and perfect lanes are important," Wayne told Couric during the pre-taped special.

The 26-year-old also revealed that he bonds with his 10-year-old daughter Reginae by playing Wii tennis, bowling and golf with her.

The performer got so candid with Couric that he opened up about his illegal habit – smoking weed. "I will stand up for marijuana any day ... I'm a rapper. That's who I am, Miss Katie, and I am a gangster and I do what I want. And I love to smoke," he said.

Couric interviewed Wayne on Tuesday, bowling with him and inviting the rap superstar to watch from the control room as she anchored the "CBS Evening News."

Source

GV Says: I can just imagine this foolishness.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and
I am waiting for your next write ups thanks once again.



Also visit my blog post impotenza

Anonymous said...

Much agreed. Anytime I go on %source_url&%, I find
a website that is useful and thought-provoking.. It's generally helpful to read through content from fellow authors and implement something from other blogs.

my web-site spagnolo