Wednesday, February 04, 2009

BRANDY SETS THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON RAY J

So were Ray J and Whitney really an item???? According to big sis Brandy....no



In a recent issue of Rap-Up magazine, Brandy reveals Ray J’s sentiments about his relationship with Whitney Houston.

“Well, every time I ask Ray J about Whitney he always says that’s just his friend. He’s not dating her. And I don’t think that he would lie to me. I said, ‘Well Ray, that’s not the way it looks. People think that you and Whitney are in a relationship.’ He was like, ‘Well, that’s what they’re gonna think, but I’m telling you the truth and I’m not dating Whitney. Whitney and I are just really good friends and that’s it.’ When I ask Whitney, she says the same thing, unless they are just pulling the wool over my eyes. But I think he’s telling the truth.”

GV Says: Now y'all know I love me some Brandy.....but honestly, she can't be that naive.

No comments: