Sunday, March 15, 2009

CHRISTINA SETS THE RECORD STRAIGHT

Poor Christina can't catch a break these days. First Usher and his boys hate on her. Now the rumor mill has been abuzz since catching her out with Dream pretty consecutively. Apparently, fans (or haters) believed the two were engaged. Well, it seems Christina caught wind and has responded via her MySpace page.


Just woke up from finishing some work in the studio late last night to some eager phone calls as to whether or not I am Engaged…. No, I am not. Point blank, period. Pretty funny. I really don’t have a lot to say about it… I think since I announced the title of my new album “Elope” these rumors seem to be looming around lately… It’s an album titile and a title track. And to me “Elope” represents taking control of my life and being an adult making my own responsible decisions. Despite anyone’s judgment…. I have not run off and Eloped either, LOL. So….that being said.. Stay focused and to anyone who thinks my life is a Publicity stunt… GROW UP. Life is short, enjoy it and stop picking on what I do.

Cause if you don’t know, I am definitely enjoying life!
RADIOKILLA!

Xtina Mili-BLONDE!

No comments: