Tuesday, March 03, 2009

THANK YOU USHER AND JD

Thank goodness someone is willing to keep it real


In a recently posted video (now taken down....go figure), Usher keeps it real about Chrisanna.

In a video posted by producer Jermaine Dupri, Usher says that instead of riding around on jet skis, the 19-year-old singer should "have some remorse" for the alleged incident. The comments in the clip, part of JD's "Living the Life" series, were recorded on Monday, according to comments from Usher, who is shown huddled around a laptop discussing a series of photos with some other men in a recording studio.

"I'm a little disappointed in this photo," Usher says about the shots of Brown, as singer/songwriter Johnta Austin bounces around the room and makes some off-color jokes about boxing. "After the other photo [of Rihanna's bruised face posted by TMZ last month]? C'mon, Chris. Have a little bit of remorse, man. The man's on jet skis? Like, just relaxing in Miami?"

GV Says: THANK YOU USHER FOR KEEPING IT REAL.....YOU ARE OFFICIALLY OFF MY SH*T LIST!!! I'm so happy to hear I was not the only one shocked to see someone who beat their girlfriend (whom they claim they love) down to the white meat and facing a court date riding around on a jet ski laughing.

I never thought Chris Brown was that gangsta but he sure fooled me. While I don't condone violence I was not on the 'throw Chris away bandwagon'.....that is until I saw that picture. I hope the courts really give him something to laugh about.


No comments: